Door thingy

I have no idea what it's called, but I recovered ours! The over-the-door-fabric-upholstered-thingy now matches the curtains. It looks so much better than the standard RV blah pattern. I used a staple gun, a regular staple when I ran out of gun staples, may have put the fabric on backwards, and only broke one of the three screws (Allen broke the other). Yeah, it didn't technically go well, but it looks good. And yes, I did color the three buttons that cover the screws with marker. Whatever, it's up!
The beige on beige on beige is slowly disappearing.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Categories: , | 1 comment

One Comment

  1. Yay Margie! Fabulous job! I should know I am not only the wife of an upholsterer, but the daughter of one too! I grew up with upholstery! It looks GREAT!